Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: To all you sweetie's who sent me something.....

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi my loves,
    Just wanted you to know that Mara and I haven't been able to 'hook up' as of yet so I haven't yet received your kind thoughts and gifts. I will let you know when that happens. The rain here has put a stop to the commute Mara and I have to make for it to happen so it will probably be in another week.
    Love you all and 'thank you!'
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 08, 2005 03:26 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ok Sweetie... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I thought "it never rains in southern California" but, what with global warming and all, anything goes these days, weather wise. That's 4 sure!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]
    Stay high and dry Cherie [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] as much as possible!
    Thanks for your CCordial CCommunique!
    All my best to you and to Mara too!
    As always,
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic